Courier / Courier couple
From first point of contact for our guests to cleaning and maintaining our campsite accommodation. When you choose to work as a Courier you choose a varied seasonal job during which you alternate between working hard and having that wonderful holiday feeling!
As a Courier you will represent Selectcamp on one of its 50 campsites in Europe. You will work in a team of 2 to 6 colleagues and help our guests have a wonderful, carefree holiday. This carefree holiday begins with neat, clean and complete accommodation. In addition, guests must be able to rely on a welcoming reception at the campsite and your presence to respond to questions, remarks and complaints during reception hours, the guest rounds and outside these times. And all of this with "that Personal Touch"!
Six days a week, you as Courier are responsible for the;
- cleaning of checked-out accommodation
- keeping the inventories complete
- carrying out the administration
- checking Selectcamp guests in and out
- running the reception
- carrying out guest rounds
- working together with the campsite
- responding to questions and dealing with complaints
- keeping the reception and the store tent in order
- a fantastic new adventure under the sun
- fixed monthly salary
- travel expenses to and from the site
- travel insurance
- accommodation at the campsite
- training before you go
- support by the Regional Assistant, maintenance and recruitment & selection department
We require from you:
- a passion for the camping industry
- experience in the service industry
- good command of the English and preferably, German and/or French language
- a service-oriented and hospitable attitude
- a sense of responsibility
- a go-getter mentality and not adverse to repetitive cleaning work!
- at least 18 years old in the summer of 2013
We cannot name exact dates yet, but we work in three periods during which you must be fully available:
- Full season: March/April/May - mid September/end of October
- Half season: March/April/May - mid July
mid-July - mid September/end of October
Would you like to apply but you are not available during one of these full periods? Then we'd like to invite you to initially apply as a standby employee.
Applying as a couple? Please fill in two separate forms!