As technician you play an integral role in providing the best possible quality of our product and the experience of our guests. Within a region of 7 to 13 campsites your daily responsibilities include the technical maintenance of 20 to 76 accommodations per campsite.
In the position of technician with Selectcamp, you’ll be working abroad for a period of 8,5 months per year in 1 of the 7 regions in Italy or Croatia. You will receive in-depth training before departing to your assigned region when the season starts. Because we believe that every Selectcamp accommodation should meet high maintenance standards, you will fulfil a key role within our organisation. You will be working closely together with the Regional Assistant.
As Technical Employee you are responsible 6 days a week for:
- connecting the accommodations to the water, electricity and gas supply and starting up the boilers (February until May).
- carrying out repairs that were identified at the end of the previous season, such as repair work on the boilers, windows, replacing shower trays or shower doors, repairing gas or water leaks, performing carpentry work and painting duties (February until May).
- performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work on the campsites in your region, including repair work on boilers, unblocking/repairing the pipes and shower trays, repairing shower doors, replacing toilet seats and taps, solving leakages and/or electrical faults (May until September).
- maintaining the quality of service and the accommodations of Selectcamp (May until September).
- preparing the accommodations for the winter. Think of draining the water from the boilers and pipelines to prevent possible frost damage (September – November).
- using a checklist to perform a maintenance check on all accommodations and noting any faults or parts that need replacing (September – November).
- carrying out minor repairs immediately (September – November).
- leaving the accommodations on the campsites ready for winter.
As Technical Employee you have:
- followed a technical education or have a proven technical experience in the following fields: plumbing, construction/renovation, electrical, preferably a combination of all three
- good command of the English language
- a valid driver’s licence
As Technical Employee you can:
- work flexibly
- present yourself professionally
- maintain a service-oriented attitude
- act responsibly
- work well independently and in a team
As Technical Employee you get:
- an experience to remember
- a fixed monthly salary
- round-trip travel expenses
- commission scheme
- a mobile home
- training prior to departure
- company clothing